How can anyone not love an absolutely delightful burger? Why do we love burgers so much? Despite the fact that they pack in enough calories to significantly alter our waistlines, we still can’t resist the temptation of sinking our teeth into one! Get your burgers without any of the hassle – Lucky Boy offers delicious burgers with free delivery with orders $100 and up free and $15 for orders $50-$99 within 10 miles from their restaurants. Here are a couple of reasons why people love burgers so much.
1. They’re reasonably priced – Unlike those paltry platters of sushi, burgers don’t burn a hole in your pockets. It is because of this benevolent dish that we can be sure that we won’t go hungry, no matter how bleak our finances are.
2. They are familiar! – Sometimes, when we go out to eat, we don’t want to be challenged. We want the taste of the familiar and nothing’s more familiar, at least to Americans, than the taste of a burger. Specifically the char that appears on the exterior of the meat after it hits the hot flame; that specific smell and taste conjures up memories of backyard barbecues and birthday parties from our childhoods. It’s comforting.
3. They’re served with equally delicious sides! Burgers aren’t solitary beings, they like moving around with mouth-watering friends, like fries, grilled veggies, pickles and more meat. Even the humblest of eateries will serve burgers with delectable sides. This is something that is particularly heart-warming for foodies, ravenous individuals and those with big appetites.
4. They are easy to eat! Because the meat is ground up, you don’t have to do much chewing. Because it’s served on a bun, it’s easy to eat. There’s no cutting, only lifting. And because burgers come with an array of sides, you can build yours to your own taste. That’s appealing too.
5. Because they make us happy! Pigging out on a crunchy, mammoth-sized burger can actually make you happy. That’s why they’ve been included in that prestigious class of foodstuffs called comfort foods. Packed with carbohydrates and calories, a burger can actually up your psychological and emotional state. So, the next time you feel like you’re down in the dumps, order in a juicy, food-filled burger.
Lucky Boy offers delicious burgers with free delivery with orders $100 and up free and $15 for orders $50-$99 within 10 miles from their restaurants. Contact email@example.com or visit Lucky Boy at 640 S Arroyo Parkway or 531 East Walnut Street. Visit http://therestaurantrepublic.com/pasadenanowdelivery for more information.